The DevFest is a ticketed event. All attendees must purchase tickets from eventbrite.
Dev Fests are the largest community-run Google related events in the world! Dev Fest Melbourne is a conference for developers, run by developers bringing together world class experts in Android, Web and Cloud technologies. Our DevFest is carefully crafted for you by the local Melbourne GDG community. There will be awesome speakers, great topics, and lots fun! DevFest will, at its core, be powered by a shared belief that when developers come together to exchange ideas, amazing things can happen!
This day long conference will feature world class speakers:
• 4 Googlers: Scott Thomson, Adam Koch, KJ Pittl and Mark Mandel
• 4 Google developer experts, including Andrew Kelly, Zarah Dominguez and Wilson Mendes from Sydney as well as local Cloud GDE Graham Polley
• Many other great speakers, like Kris Howard, Kruti Patel, Gareth Jones, Lucas Richards, Gareth Jones, Mark Ng, Kruti Garga, Mark Bergin, Drew Pearse, Michelle Gleeson, James Percy and Darren Kong
Great presentations on subjects like:
• Building for the google assistant
• Android Architecture Components
• Scalable real time microservices
• Android databinding
• Training image classifiers
• Constraint Layout on Android
• Googles Awareness API
• Chatbots and Natural Language Processing
Buy your ticket now!
Early bird tickets get a free DevFest T-shirt!Order your ticket before October the 9th to receive a free DevFest T-shirt when you attend! you will be asked for your T-shirt size, etc once you purchase your ticket.
For the full program and speakers lineup stay tuned to http://gdgmelbourne.com/ and follow @GDGMelbourne and @GDGCloudMelb on Twitter