Whether developing in the cloud, on-premises or a mix of both, delivering an optimal developer experience is hard and has many challenges:
- The cost of high-end notebooks and desktops keeps increasing as our engineers need more dev power.
- The time and process to onboard new engineers to a project (or company) can be high and laborious.
- Securing our digital assets (code) can be difficult with projects spread across organizations, partners and even continents.
- Complex projects can be difficult to recreate on local laptops, even when using emulators.
Join us on Thursday, December 1st, for a deep dive into Google's new Cloud Workstation solution to learn:
- What it is - cloud-based integrated development environments (IDEs) at scale
- How to configure it - customizing and maintaining secure engineering environments
- How to use it - from a browser or your favourite IDE
- What it costs
Sr. Pre-Sales Cloud Engineer
Cloud Customer Engineering