Join Online https://youtu.be/2mlo0NC1Mlc
All February Online Session http://bit.ly/gdr-online-feb20
Trainer: Sachin Kumar
Subject: Actions for Google Assistant
Skills: Infrastructure / Application Development / Business Transformation / Voice Commands / Google Assistant
Date and Time: Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 / 09PM - 12AM (Dubai Time)
- Your questions answered online
- Attendance certificate after finishing
- Coursera FREE access after finishing 3 Qwiklabs quests
- Early access to upcoming challenges and trainings
- Registration: not required, just subscribe to YouTube channel, and enable notifications to get notified of new trainings.
With Google Assistant expected to be part of over a billion consumer devices by the end of this year, this Quest teaches you how to build practical Google Assistant applications integrated with Google Cloud services via APIs. Example apps will use the Dialogflow conversational suite and the Actions and Cloud Functions frameworks. Over the course of 5 labs, you will build 5 different applications that explore useful and fun tools you can extend on your own. No hardware required -- these labs use the cloud-based Google Assistant simulator environment for developing and testing -- but if you do have your own device, such as a Google Home or a Google Hub, additional instructions are provided on how to deploy your apps to your own hardware.