Google I/O Extended Web 2022

ThoughtWorks Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd., International Tech Park, Zenith - 9th Floor, Ascendas, Taramani Link Rd, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600113

Learn about what's new on the Web at Google I/O

Jul 2, 2022, 8:30 – 11:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Google I/O ExtendedWeb

About this event

About I/O & Extended

Google I/O connects developers from around the world for thoughtful discussions, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products. The magic of I/O doesn’t end after the main event.

Join us for I/O Extended 2022 to discuss the latest new technologies and meet other technology enthusiasts. I/O Extended attendees learn about how Google developer products can help them do what they do best - develop.

About I/O Extended Web

This year we're bringing to you an I/O Extended focused specifically on Web. Join us to learn about the exciting things you can do on the Web with the latest technologies from Google. Develop next-generation web experiences for everyone, everywhere with tools and guidance that make building easier. Learn what's new for the Web platform with us.

Visit this link to learn more about Web at Google I/O

About the venue

Thanks to ThoughtWorks for offering us their office space. While we get to gather at their space, there are certain requirements we need to adhere to. ThoughtWorks and International Tech Park require visitors to have taken double vaccine doses for Covid - 19 and they should not show any symptoms. We are also required to wear a mask while at the venue. Please carry a national ID and a digital copy of your vaccination certificate which maybe be asked for at the venue/gate.

Note

To maintain health precautions, minimize travel, and support the comfort of the community, there will only be very limited seats (up to 50) for the event on per first come first serve basis. In case you become unwell, please take care of yourself and avoid traveling. Meetups always happen and we can catch up. πŸ˜‰

Live Stream

In order to make the event accessible to folks who can't attend or who didn't get a chance to be in person at the venue, we're live streaming this event. Please visit this link at 2 pm. Youtube Live @ https://youtu.be/jPGhtHPWQIA

Call for Proposals - Speakers

Please make your submission for CFPs here - https://forms.gle/ewKpTb4r61mbinqJA

Agenda

Introduction & Welcome
Tech Lab - A dive into firebase cloud functions
Tech talk - What's new in web?
Snacks & Networking
Lightning Talk - Structure of data in Firebase

Speakers

• Varun Raj Manoharan

Hellonext Inc.

Firebase GDE, CIO