The end of 2021 already?! With the year coming to a close, it's a great time to reflect on the past 12 months, and plan for the next.
- reflecting on 2021
- creating a vision board
- laying out your 2022 bullet journal
- starting your 2022 planner
- setting your goals for next month/quarter/year (personal and professional)
- relaxing with any craft project that makes you happy
- work by yourself (you don't even have to call in!)
- work autonomously in the hangout
- ask others for feedback on your goals and action plans
- breakout into a smaller group for a deeper dive into goal-setting*
Whether your want to spend time with the group, or are just happy for a time slot to dedicate to yourself, I hope you take some time for yourself if you can. Feel free to come and go as you please throughout the duration of the event for any time that works for you.
- any materials you need for your project
- your favorite beverage(s) and snack(s)
- questions and challenges for which to crowdsource guidance
* depending on how many folks join us; attendees are welcome to ad hoc split into smaller groups at any time