Google I/O Extended 2018 Addis

Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in Mountain View, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more. The conference brings together developers from around the globe for talks, han

Jun 24, 2018, 5:00 AM – Jun 25, 2018, 1:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in Mountain View, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more. The conference brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products.

I/O Extended events are held around the world for developers to take part in the I/O experience.
The technology/topics we will be featuring for I/O Extended 2018 Addis are;

Day 1:

Android
Android things
Flutter & Material Design
Machine Learning
PWA
Google Cloud
Mobile Sites
UI/UX
Social Media
Design Sprint

Day 2:

All day hackathon, a space for participants to build a web or mobile solution, with a prize presented to the winning team.

Organizers

• Daniel Nigusse

Salla

GDG Organizer

• Mariamawit Alemu

WTM Lead

Co-Organizer

• Nabil Mohammed

GDGAddis

Co-Organizer

• Bereket Wijore

GDG Addis / Chapa financial technologies